Wednesday, November 23, 2016

“…transcribed tales of new dimensions in time and space!”


Since I have posts scheduled for the noon hour on both Thursday (a Kickstarter project of interest to silent film fans) and Friday (hopefully another installment of Adventures in Blu-ray), today is the only available date to remind cartooners that the deadline for Thrilling Days of Yesteryear’s latest giveaway is this Saturday night (November 26) at 11:59pm EST.  What prize am I giving away, I hear you asking (in a rather impatient tone, too—that’s not like you, good people)?  A Radio Spirits collection of X-Minus One broadcasts in Time and Time Again (SRP: $31.95), containing sixteen episodes of radio’s premiere science-fiction series.  I have two sets, so there will be two winners; I will gather up the names of the entrants Sunday morning and hie myself to Random.com…and those lucky people will be informed not long afterward.  The response so far has been most encouraging, so if you haven’t entered yet I urge you not to spare the horses.

X…x…x…minus…minus…minus…one…one…one...

No comments: